I have been doing some reading. Clearly the best page rebutting Kent Hovind specifically is http://www.kent-hovind.com/ -- I highly recommend it.
From their page, http://www.kent-hovind.com/puzzling.htm , I borrow the following questions:
* Why are "99%" of the public figures, speakers, evangelists of the Young Earth Movement white males? Where are the women? Where are the Asians, African Americans, etc?
* Why do all Biblical Literalists with science training testify they became a Literalist before their "science" confirmed their position? For example, why are no Young Earth geologists stating, "I came to believe in a young Earth because my data kept returning an age of less than 10,000 years but I didn't change my religious position until later"? In other words, why does the religious conversion always occur before the "science"?
* Why don't Young Earth Creationist websites (eg AIG, ICR) provide links to mainstream museums, science publications or general science knowledge?
* Why are the major Young Earth Creationist organizations (ICR, AIG) based in the United States of America?
* Why is there no attempt at discovering the actual process of Creation by followers of Creation Science? Does this reluctance make the phrase Creation Science an oxymoron?
* Why do those Young Earth Creationist organizations which claim to be applying science (ICR, AIG) demand members sign contracts with the clauses like, "By definition, no apparent, perceived, or claimed evidence in any field, including history and chronology, can be valid if it contradicts the Scriptural record."
* Why are there no companies listed on a stock exchange which use Young Earth geology to explore for oil and gas?